This article will explain how to integrate your accounting system with Applogie in order to automate updated payment information.
Establishing Direct Accounting Integration
- After logging into the product, select "Subscriptions" from the product menu.
- Once on the Subscriptions screen, click on the "Connect Data" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- A window with the title "Add Subscription" will appear. Select your accounting system from the drop-down menu.
- A button will appear below the name of your accounting system once it has been selected. In this example, a "Connect to QuickBooks" button can be selected.
- Your accounting system will direct you to log into their system. Below is an example of the QuickBooks integration. Once you've given the required information and authorized the integration, Applogie will automatically pull the payment information from your accounting system.
8. Once you have authorized the integration, click on the "Test Source" button to validate that Applogie has been properly authorized to pull payment data on your behalf.
7. After clicking the refresh symbol next to the "Subscriptions" title in the upper left-hand of the screen, you subscription payments should automatically appear.